We are pleased to announce that our new website is live! On it, you will find the same resources you value including: Circular Letters, Policy Briefs and Submissions, Events & Training, Operations and Environment, among others, in addition to some updates in a more modern, user- and mobile-friendly format. The new format incorporates feedback members gave via a survey and a focus group of members.
In order to gain access to Member Resources on this new site, you will need to create a username and password HERE. We recommend you use your company email address as the username, so that we can quickly verify your membership with the Federation and activate the account.
Please see FAQ’s below, and contact the staff with any questions about the new ShipFed.ca website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Can I continue to use my old username and password? You may reuse usernames and passwords from the old site. However, these have not been automatically transferred, so you will still need to create a ‘new user’ using your legacy information.
- What about shared email accounts? Any email can be used. However, there can be only one password per username, so if multiple people use the same account, they will need to share the password.
- Can I use my individual email address? Yes, and we encourage this. We recommend you use your work email address, so that we can quickly verify your membership with the Federation and activate the account.
- Where is the Members’ Area? Resources for members, including Circular Letters, can be accessed by logging in at the top right of the home page. You will also be automatically redirected to the Member Resources login page if you select any of the content under Member Resources, located on the drop-down menu on the top right corner of the home page.
- Where is the menu? Select the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner. As with the old site, items under ‘member resources’ can only be viewed once you are logged in.
- Where is…..? To locate a specific resource or information on topic, use the ‘Search Site’ bar on the upper left of the screen.
- Who can I contact if I have issues with my account? Please contact Mario Minotti email@example.com.
Manager, Environmental and Regulatory Affairs