We are pleased to announce that the following members were elected to the Federation’s Board of Directors at last week’s Annual Meeting. The election was for the May 2023 – May 2024 term of office.
- Jerome Cefai, General Manager, Robert Reford
- Svenja Clausen, Managing Director, Hapag-Lloyd Canada Inc.
- Colin Conrad, President, F.K. Warren Ltd.
- Steve Felder, President, Zim Integrated Shipping Services (Canada) Co. Ltd.
- Jennifer Holmes, Vice President, Holmes Maritime Inc.
- Fritz King, Managing Director, Atlantic Container Line
- Grace Liang, President, OOCL Canada Inc.
- Brian McDonald, Chair and CEO, Montship Inc. (Ontario District Committee)
- John Mears, Pacific Northwest Ship & Cargo Services Inc. (West Coast District Committee)
- Mike Meierkort, Managing Director – Canada, A.P. Moller Maersk
- Andre Neuendorff, President, Protos Shipping Ltd.
- Ed Rafferty, General Manager, Atship Services Ltd. (Nova Scotia District Committee)
- Marco Renzelli, Managing Director, Wagenborg Shipping North America
- Norma Rose, North Atlantic (Newfoundland-Labrador District Committee)
- Anne Marie Rushworth, Director of Logistics, ArcelorMittal (Quebec North Shore District Committee)
- Martial Savard, General Manager, Ramsey Greig & Co. Ltd.
- Michel Sawaya, General Manager, CMA-CGM (Canada) Inc.
- Erik Terkildsen, Vice President, Operations, Fednav Ltd.
- Robert Vandenende, President, Gresco Ltd.
We are also pleased to announce that Colin Conrad was re-elected as Chair of the Board and Michel Sawaya was re-elected as Vice-Chair. In addition, Andre Neuendorff was re-elected as Honourary Treasurer.
Follow us on Twitter @shipfed