The following individuals were elected to the Federation’s Board of Directors for the May 2021-May 2022 term of office at last week’s Annual General Meeting:
- Colin Conrad, President, F.K. Warren Ltd.
- David Grieve, Vice President, Operations, Fednav Ltd.
- Jennifer Holmes, Vice President, Holmes Maritime Inc.
- Jerome Cefai, General Manager, Robert Reford
- Fritz King, Managing Director, Atlantic Container Line
- Volker Kluge, President, Zim Integrated Shipping Services (Canada) Co. Ltd.
- Grace Liang, President, OOCL Canada Inc.
- Brian McDonald, President, Montship Inc.
- John Mears, Pacific Northwest Ship & Cargo Services Inc.
- Andre Neuendorff, President, Protos Shipping Ltd.
- Ed Rafferty, General Manager, Atship Services Ltd.
- Norma Rose, Manager, Canadian Maritime Agencies Ltd.
- Anne Marie Rushworth, Harbour Master, Arcelor Mittal
- Martial Savard, General Manager, Ramsey Greig & Co. Ltd.
- Michel Sawaya, General Manager, CMA-CGM (Canada) Inc.
- Wolfgang Schoch, Managing Director, Hapag-Lloyd Canada Inc.
- Omar Shamsie, President, Maersk Canada Inc.
- Robert Vandenende, President, Gresco Ltd.
At a meeting of the newly elected Board immediately following the AGM, Wolfgang Schoch was reappointed as Chair and Colin Conrad was reappointed as Vice-Chair. In addition, Andre Neuendorff was appointed as the new Honouary Treasurer.
We take this opportunity to welcome all new and returning Board members, and to thank retiring Board members Ross Kennedy and Lou Holmes for their many years of contribution to the Federation.